3 + 2 Half
Casual elegance is defined in coveted Oak Hill Estates within the shingle style American architecture reminiscent of a New England beach house. The impeccable 3,800+/- square foot home offers four bedrooms, three full bathrooms and two half baths. The spacious main level primary suite provides walk-out access to a timeless covered porch. The traditional floor plan brings a sense of class and sophistication featuring a grand foyer, formal living and dining rooms, a convenient study, and a welcoming family room. Above the three-car garage is an extraordinary attic area of approximately 800 square feet. The intelligently designed grounds invite a seamless transition for indoor/outdoor living and entertainment. Nearby Foothill Regional Park boasts over 200 acres, hiking trails, fishing ponds and breathtaking ridge-top views of the northern Sonoma County Wine Country. Windsor's community offers award winning schools, community events and numerous amenities to complement any lifestyle.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
3,808 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Oak Hill Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Ground Floor,Outside Access,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Jetted Tub,Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Formal Room
- Hookups Only,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry Closet,Stone Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Jetted Tub,Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Cook Top,Gas Water Heater,Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 2. Brick,Family Room,Primary Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Formal Entry,Storage Area(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached,EV Charging,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Side,Interior Access,Side-by-Side.
- Wood, Shingle
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Back,Landscape Front. Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Craig Curreri, Coldwell Banker Realty
Agent License: 01408111 Office License: 01908304
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.