Beautiful home in the coveted Orchard of Oakmont! This immaculate turn key, 2013 built move in ready home with new solar feels brand new featuring 2 large bedrooms, 2 full baths. This beautiful home offers an open living concept, a spacious kitchen with granite counters, plenty of cabinetry and bar seating. The formal family room has an attractive gas fireplace with plantation shutters throughout. Each bedroom has a walk-in closet. There is a separate laundry room with built in cabinetry. The exterior consists of two delightful outdoor patio spaces for your relaxing or entertaining needs. Central heat and A/C. The 2 car garage offers interior access as well. Experience Wine Country & Oakmont Living at its best while enjoying nearby Annadel State Park, local wineries, restaurants & so much more! Oakmont is an active adult community located in the Sonoma Valley, featuring 3 recreational centers, a modern fitness center, 3 swimming pools, tennis court, bocce ball, special interest clubs, a community garden, nearby hiking & biking trails and so much more. Welcome home!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,671 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Outside Access,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Granite
- Formal Area,Formal Room
- Cabinets,Dryer Included,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Granite Counter,Pantry Cabinet
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Granite
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Microwave
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 1. Family Room,Gas Piped.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access.
- Enclosed Patio,Uncovered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler Front
- Pool Description
- Association Pool, Private Pool, Common Facility
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front,Landscape Front, Enclosed Patio,Uncovered Patio. Auto Sprinkler Front,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Jonny Sanchez, Keller Williams Realty
Agent License: 01430618 Office License: 01521651 Office Phone: 707-583-7000
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2023 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.