Extremely well drained soils. Western exposure. Tons of water. 200 tons produced last year. High income producing hillside vineyard. Sonoma Valley AVA. 24 +/- acre hillside vineyard planted to Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Riesling. Abundant water with four wells and creek. Build a mountain vineyard estate on the five-acre building site with incredible valley and vineyard views. Guest cottage, detached office, barns and outbuildings for vineyard operations.
Single Family, Cabin, 1 Story
1,239 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Included,Washer Included
- Granite Counter
- Built-In Gas Oven,Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Microwave
- Other. .
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. RV Possible,Workshop in Garage.
- Front Porch,Uncovered Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private, Covered Courtyard, Front Porch,Uncovered Deck. Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Jeffrey Warren, Golden Gate Sotheby's
Agent License: 00981449 Office License: 02027353
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2021 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.