1 + 1 Half
Rarely available Three Sisters condo located in the heart of downtown San Anselmo - lives like a single family home! This architecturally unique home is a private sanctuary yet conveniently located just minutes to restaurants, shops, schools and transit. Enter the stunning two-story unit to a bright, open living room featuring plenty of natural light, curved walls and a Marquis gas fireplace. Also on the main level is the kitchen, with granite counter tops and Bosch appliances, a separate dining space with outdoor access, and a powder room. Ascend the hardwood staircase to the highlight of the home - a spacious primary bedroom designed with dramatic architectural details: curved walls, high ceiling with an incredible skylight, and an abundance of natural light. The second level is rounded out with an additional bedroom and beautifully updated full bath with skylight. The shared patio area provides outdoor space for BBQing, lounging or dining. This property also includes covered parking for 1 car.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, Contemporary, 2 Story, Condo
1 Full/1 Half
1,264 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Granite,Jetted Tub,Marble,Skylight/Solar Tube,Soaking Tub,Tub w/Shower Over
- Formal Area
- Dryer Included,In Kitchen,Washer Included
- Granite Counter,Pantry Closet
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Granite,Jetted Tub,Marble,Skylight/Solar Tube,Soaking Tub,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Gas Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range,Microwave,Tankless Water Heater
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Wall Unit(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Fireplace.
- 1. Gas Piped,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Assigned,Covered.
- Back Porch,Front Porch
- Shingle, Foam
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gated Community,Landscape Misc, Entry Gate, Back Porch,Front Porch. Gated Community,Landscape Misc.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Alison McCubbin, Aalto, Inc
Agent License: 02090275
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2023 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.